Flexible pricing, easier international selling, higher earnings
From 9th May 2016 Spreadshirt is launching a new commission model. The ecommerce platform for spreading ideas on something tangible will improve partner experience and elevate earnings potential. The changes include a new Affiliate Commission of 20%, a Volume Commission of up to 40%, and new monthly partner payout.
Philip Rooke, CEO of Spreadshirt, explains “We’re simplifying and improving our commission model so that most partners will earn more from their sales. This means that they can focus on creativity; trend-watching and marketing, knowing they will be rewarded as they grow. Thus we also future-proof upcoming platform enhancements, assortment additions and make international selling easier.”
The new model starts on 9th May in the UK and notable improvements include:
- Improved revenue depending on sales thanks to Volume Commission.
- Works easily across all designs and products.
- Less administration work for partners: makes it easier to add and replace products internationally.
- Payments to partners move from quarterly to monthly.
- Lower payout limits, now £10 (or local currency) minimum.