Valid until 18/07/18. Can’t be combined with other discount codes or volume discounts, or towards gift vouchers. Only applies to product(s) mentioned in offer. Valid on www.spreadshirt.co.uk. Not valid in Spreadshirt’s Partner Shops.
Graeme Nicholls BSc(Hons) MArch ARB is an award winning architect, educator and critic based in Glasgow, Scotland.
Graeme trained at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, and at North Carolina State University in the United States. Since qualifying as an architect in 2005, Graeme has worked in some of the top design led practices in both Scotland and Australia.
He also delivers teaching at the University of Strathclyde in 3rd year design studio, allowing for a strong link between practice and research.
Graeme’s work has been exhibited locally at the Lighthouse, Scotland’s Centre for Architecture and Design, and internationally at the Architectural League of New York.
- Prospect Magazine’s “Rising Star” (Autumn 2008)
- Alexander “Greek” Thomson Travelling Scholarship (2007)
- Building Design magazine’s ‘Class of 2003’
- Arthur Leslie Hamilton Prize (2003)
- Glasgow Institute of Architects Award (2003)
- RIBA President’s Medal nominee (2003)
- RIAS Silver Medal nominee (2003)