Check out which products, colors and sizes have been discontinued and keep your assortment up-to-date.
Flexfit cap: Spreadshop’s customers seem to be satisfied with the baseball cap, which is why we will be taking the Flexfit model out of our range in the first week of February. Of course, you will still have a wide range of caps and hats available! Besides the normal baseball cap, there is also a snapback and a trucker cap for your designs.
- Men’s Premium T-Shirt in washed burgundy (ID 812) has been replaced by heather burgundy.
- Women’s Premium T-Shirt in heather navy & washed burgundy (ID 813) have been discontinued due to low sales.. We still offer heather blue for all t-shirts of the Premium collection.
- Organic Longsleeve Baby Bodysuit in red (ID 816) since sales have significantly dropped for this color. Light pink will still be in the assortment.
- Organic Long-sleeved Baby Bodysuit in size 86/92 (12-24m) (ID 816)
- Organic Short-sleeved Baby Bodysuit in size 86/92 (12-24m) (ID 560)
- Organic Baby Contrasting Bodysuit in size 86/92 (12-24m) (ID 1268) because sales are low. Babies aged 1 – 2 years normally start wearing shirts and pants to make potty training easier, which could be why these bodysuits haven’t been selling well in larger sizes.