The new snapback cap with contrasting accepts is the perfect canvas for graphic, round and retro designs. Does it fit with your designs? Then check out our newest arrival here.
Our new Snapback Cap has joined our assortment alongside the classic baseball cap to bring a retro feeling to your Showroom.
The Contrast Snapback Cap (ID 803) is available in bold black/neon orange, neutral black/grey and cool black/turquoise.
Which of your designs will you put on it and why?
- Brand: Beechfield
- Manufactured in China
- Size: Adjustable
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Straight contrasting brim
- Colors: black/neon orange; black/grey; black/teal
Print & Price
- Print area right/left (width x height): 6.5 cm x 2.5 cm
- Print area front (width x height): 12.7 cm x 5 cm
- Print types: Flex / Flock printing and Digital Direct (DD), pixel and vector graphics possible (we recommend at least 4,000 x 4,000 pixels, PNG)
- Retail price: 21,99 € / £17.99 GBP
- Commission: 3,00 € / £2.50 GBP
Why is it actually called a Snapback Cap?
Snapback caps are size-adjustable at the back of the head thanks to their trademark snap. What distinguishes the snapback from its predecessor – the baseball cap – is the straight brim.
Snapback caps were first used in baseball, but in the 2000s they became a popular accessory in hip-hop culture.
All clear? If not, leave a comment below!