You’ve been asking for it, we’ve been working on it, and the time has come!
We’re excited to announce that a full migration from the outdated Legacy User Area to Spreadshirt’s enhanced Partner Area will finally be a reality. All Partners currently operating in the Legacy User Area will be migrated to the upgraded Partner Area in the coming weeks.Our number one goal is to provide our Partners with a fast, simple, and stable platform, allowing them to reach their sales goals in the easiest and most enjoyable way possible. Below, we’ve highlighted some of the ways the Partner Area stands head and shoulders above the outdated and obsolete Legacy User Area:
- Enjoy the Partner Area’s drastically-improved speed and usability
- Fly through time-consuming tasks with bulk-action functionalities
- Publish to Shops and the Marketplace simultaneously
- Upload Marketplace designs to all international platforms with one click
- Save valuable time and effort with the design template feature
- Create multiple products simultaneously, saving you tons of time
- Navigate with ease thanks to an optimized layout
- Categorize your designs with simple Shop Topics
- Upload larger files thanks to a tenfold increase in upload-volume capabilities
- Benefit from constant developer updates, keeping the platform fast and bug-free
Features That Help Drive Sales
- Target your sales and strategies in a more intelligent way with in-depth statistics
- See exactly where your money is coming from with precise commission data
- Unlock an entirely new revenue stream with the ability to create and sell posters (not available in the Legacy User Area)
The video below provides a comprehensive walkthrough of all the advantages you’ll experience in the Partner Area:
Is there anything else I need to know?
Aside from the numerous advantages listed above, we’re bidding farewell to some of the Legacy User Area’s older and clunkier functions, features, and assets. This means different things for both Shop Owners and Marketplace Designers. Please click the respective buttons at the bottom of this blogpost to explore those specific changes.
OK, so what now?
Once migration dates are confirmed (see approximate timeline below), we’ll give you a month’s notice so you are fully prepared for the switch. When your migration date comes, just sit back and relax; you’ll automatically be moved over to the Partner Area. Simply log in as normal, click around, experience the great new features and functions, and make yourself at home. You’ll be saying, “What Legacy User Area?” in no time!
We are delighted to provide all Spreadshirt Partners with what we believe to be a better, faster platform that will continue to grow and improve over time.
We’ll do our best to make you feel comfortable in your new home. If you still have questions after reading through all of the information provided, please reach out in the comments, on our forum, or via email.